Tuesday, December 29, 2015

In Rememberance to Lemmy

This morning I woke up to the worst news I have ever heard in my life.


Lemmy died last night at 70, a man who held the whole theme of my teen years along with Megadeth.


I may want to add straight up that I may not agree or support him in the spiritual sense, I do however still love the man.


Lemmy was one of the very few, and I mean few who could perform oldies, and still come up with the hardest heaviest and most meaningful ballads for the modern.


He also wrote Ozzy's No More Tears CD so that Ozzy could spend time re habbing his alcoholism, which Lemmy could not do for himself.


He had a blood type toxic, he was always seen with a 20 year old on his arms, and was the definition of the lavish drunk rock star.


With that being said, after having his last stroke he got up and still toured with Ozzy, the man was dedicated to his cause, and hard working.


When I woke up this morning, I felt like crying because Lemmy had passed, he was a hero to me, and someone that I will always appreciate his music and what it meant to me.


Like I said, I differ on spiritual views, and all I can say is I do pray that God keeps Lemmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment